Saturday 7 September 2013

Models Own: Juicy Jules

Sometimes I get stuck in a rut when it comes to buying nail polish and I always go for the same brands I know I'm going to like. Believe it or not, I'd actually never used a Models Own polish, even though I'd heard such good reviews as there's never a very big range in the Boots near me. 


I was hunting for a new glitter polish and decided to give this one a go, and have to say, I LOVE IT. I used it as a top coat for the polish I was already wearing (Essie - Mint Candy Apple), and for an accent nail. The colours in the glitter are just so pretty! It's so sparkly! 

The accent nail took 3 coats and the nail is still visible, which is expected from a glitter.

I think this looks really beautiful on top of any colour or to use solidly as an accent nail. I'm not a massive fan of having every nail as solid glitter as it's a bit too much for me, but using this as a top coat and accent definitely adds some glitz to my hands.


Could this be The One to start a Models Own obsession? Are there any colours I need? Do you have any brands you would recommend to me?  

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love it. Looks great as a top coat. New follower xx

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/
    Huge new Sephora haul is up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out here, and send me your link in the comments when you have accepted, so I can see your answers to the questions. :) Tracey
    http://bitenomore.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to love Glitter polishes and they look amazing, might try them out! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete